Estate Planning Webinar: Planning to Preserve your Wealth During and After your Lifetime! – There has never been a better time to learn about estate planning to protect yourself and your loved ones. Estate planning is for people of all walks of life. That’s why we are offering a FREE webinar on Estate Planning that you can participate in from the comfort of your own home!
Join Us & Learn About
- Why bargain-priced, DIY, and online estate plans almost always end up in court.
- Why it is important that your home be put into a living trust
- Why putting your child’s name on your financial accounts could result in foreclosure, bankruptcy, and your family’s inability to inherit your assets.
- How to obtain Long Term Care and avoid $9,337 in average monthly costs.
- How to avoid losing your home & other assets due to Medi-Cal liens.
- How to avoid court supervision of your life in the event that you become disabled.
- How to protect your children’s inheritance.
Client & Webinar Attendee Testimonials
“We didn’t know anything about the living will and trust when we went to the Estate Planning Workshop, but everything he said made sense. He truly helped us understand how creating an Estate Plan would benefit us and our children”
“The workshop was easy to understand. You could tell [William Hayes] was a good listener and understood the concerns of the people attending the webinar.”
Upcoming Estate Planning Webinar Dates
Register for our Estate Planning Webinar Here:
Thanks for visiting our webpage, Estate Planning Webinar: Planning to Preserve your Wealth During and After your Lifetime!
Interested in attending one of our upcoming webinars?…
Probate Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration-6
Estate Planning Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration
Trustee School Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration-5
Medi-Cal Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration-13
Go to EstatePlanningWebinars.com blog for more information on Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Medi-Cal Trusts and Elder Law – Read our blog articles here!