Trustee School Webinar: Avoid Trust Administration Mistakes! – Will your family know what to do when the time comes for your estate plan to be put into action? Education and information are the keys for Successor Trustees, Executors and Power of Attorney (POA) agents and your family to be ready to step in when they are needed. That is why we have designed this FREE Webinar for them and for your family.
Join us and Learn About
• What your future fiduciaries need to know.
• The tools of your estate plan, how and when they work, and who can use them.
• The role of your fiduciaries when you die or become incapacitated.
• Common mistakes and myths.
• Practical tips on being a trustee, executor or POA agent.
• Step by step checklist of what needs to be done.
• What you can do now that can make a difference later for your fiduciaries.
• What can and should be done if you require long term care
Client & Webinar Attendee Testimonials
“We didn’t know anything about the living will and trust when we went to the Estate Planning Workshop, but everything he said made sense. He truly helped us understand how creating an Estate Plan would benefit us and our children”
“The workshop was easy to understand. You could tell [William Hayes] was a good listener and understood the concerns of the people attending the webinar.”
Thanks for visiting our webpage, Trustee School Webinar: Avoid Trust Administration Mistakes!
Interested in attending one of our upcoming webinars?…
Probate Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration-6
Estate Planning Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration
Trustee School Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration-5
Medi-Cal Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration-13
Go to EstatePlanningWebinars.com blog for more information on Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Medi-Cal Trusts and Elder Law – Read our blog articles here!