Probate Webinar: Stressed out by the Probate Process? Get your Probate questions answered. – For those who need to file a CA Probate case right now, we understand how confusing the Probate Process can be with court closures and limited information online. Now more than ever before, it is important for anyone who might file for Probate in CA to hear the information covered in this presentation.
Join us and Learn About
- The basic facts of the Probate process and how to use it.
- The steps and cost to administer a Probate case.
- Using an attorney.
- The role of the person in charge of a Probate and if they need insurance to protect themselves.
- The bills, taxes, and debts of a deceased person.
- Assets and how to divide them.
- Heirs, Inheritance, and Property Taxes.
- If the deceased person’s affairs remain private or go public.
- If court proceedings are necessary.
Client & Webinar Attendee Testimonials
“We didn’t know anything about the living will and trust when we went to the Estate Planning Workshop, but everything he said made sense. He truly helped us understand how creating an Estate Plan would benefit us and our children”
“The workshop was easy to understand. You could tell [William Hayes] was a good listener and understood the concerns of the people attending the webinar.”
Thanks for visiting our webpage, Probate Webinar: Stressed out by the Probate Process? Get your Probate questions answered.
Interested in attending one of our upcoming webinars?…
Probate Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration-6
Estate Planning Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration
Trustee School Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration-5
Medi-Cal Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration-13
Go to EstatePlanningWebinars.com blog for more information on Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Medi-Cal Trusts and Elder Law – Read our blog articles here!