Need help qualifying for Medi-Cal while protecting your assets? The Hayes Law Firm is offering FREE Webinars to ensure that you are able to obtain long-term care while also securing your inheritance. Read below to register!
Join Us and Learn
• Why internet, do-it-yourself and bargain priced plans almost always end up in court.
• How to obtain Long Term Care and avoid $9,337 in average monthly costs.
• How to avoid losing your home & other assets due to Medi-Cal liens.
• How to avoid court supervision of your life in the event that you become disabled.
• How to protect your children’s inheritance from costly LTC expenses.
• Why a well drafted trust is the only way to keep the court system out of your affairs.
Client & Webinar Attendee Testimonials
“We didn’t know anything about the living will and trust when we went to the Estate Planning Workshop, but everything he said made sense. He truly helped us understand how creating an Estate Plan would benefit us and our children”
“The workshop was easy to understand. You could tell [William Hayes] was a good listener and understood the concerns of the people attending the webinar.”
Upcoming Medi-Cal Webinar Dates
Register for our Medi-Cal Webinar Here:
Thanks for visiting our webpage, Medi-Cal Trust Webinar: Preserve your Wealth, avoid LTC costs!
Interested in attending one of our upcoming webinars?…
Probate Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration-6
Estate Planning Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration
Trustee School Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration-5
Medi-Cal Webinar – https://hayeslawfirm.easywebinar.live/event-registration-13
Go to EstatePlanningWebinars.com blog for more information on Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Medi-Cal Trusts and Elder Law – Read our blog articles here!